Eco Green, a project of Asian Synergy has acquired project of Mayo Hospital Lahore for Janitorial Services.
Health Department is the key department entrusted by the people of Punjab with the fundamental responsibility for the health of communities and the entire population. Health Department delivers primitive, preventive as well as curative health care services of Primary Health Care level to Tertiary Health Care level.
The services for Punjab are provided through a well-designed infrastructure. Health Department across the province is divided into:
- 2,641 Basic Health Units (BHUs)
- 293 Rural Health Centers (RHCs)
- 88 Tehsil Headquarters Hospitals (THQs)
- 34 District Headquarter Hospitals (DHQs)
- 23 Teaching/tertiary Care Hospitals.
Health Department is producing its own trained and qualified Human Resource keeping the HR development needs and requirements of Health Care Infrastructure in mind.
As per the assignment the theme of the scope of work announced for providing services in the Mayo Hospital Lahore:
- Cleaning services of overall assigned blocks as per TORs,
- Providing janitors for the High Risk to Low risk premises of the assigned blocks as per TORs,
- Monthly Supplies/consumables for the assigned blocks as per TORs,
- Provision of cleaning equipment.
The objective of the proposed assignment is to:
- To meet the International Standard of the Hospital
- To provide Enhanced hygiene facilities for The Patients
- To Enhance Confidence and reliability and care facility for the patients
This proposal is based on our understanding of the requirement of the scope of work given in the TORs. The assessment design and proposed methodology herewith is based on our understanding about the project requirements.
To meet this challenge Asian Synergy has a pool of 100 professionals working in three shifts with dynamic control/monitoring through Head Office located in Islamabad.
Asian Synergy is implementing this task with best Global Practices & has introduced latest technologies in the shape of training & imported machinery thus bringing an altogether different mode of execution in line with International Standards.