Eco Green Project intends to provide cost effectiveness integrated Facility Management System to all types of built environments from commercial businesses. Industrial Sites to Universities & Educational Parks, Airports & other communal sites.
The facility management project of FWO was handed over to Eco Green (A project of Asian Synergy) on 10th of June 2015. The project target was to control the sites and come up with a proactive smooth operational plan. Asian Synergy’s management having experience in all the said areas took over the challenge and discussed the targets with FWO management and took over the project.
Motorway M2 was being managed and operated by Daewoo Corporation for the last several years. After the takeover of FWO on 20th April 2015 the facility management was handed over to Eco Green (A project of Asian Synergy) on 10th of June 2015.
Facility Management Solutions include:
- Janitorial services/Solution
- Operational services/Solution
- Cleaning services of overall service area
- Horticulture Solution
- Security Solution
- Electrical and general administration services for the Service areas
- Fumigation & Pest Control Solutions
- Maintenance of Mosques
- General Sanitation Solutions
- Infrastructure and Inventory Management
- Electrical Load Management Solution
- Waste Management
The objective of the proposed assignment is to:
- To meet the International Standard of Service Area.
- To provide State of The Art Services to the customers.
- To Enhance Confidence & Interest of travelers on FWO services on M2 & on Motorway Travel.